Juan is a Managing Partner of Horton International in the Latin America Southern Cone, having joined the firm in 2007. With a strong background in Human Resources, Technology and Telecommunications, his experience has focused on a variety of senior level assignments across these sectors.
His entry into executive search follows 18 years as a corporate human resources director in Telecom Argentina. As a member of the Executive Board, he was its operational secretary from 1997 to 2001 and gained a wide understanding of corporate business development and organization. Prior to joining Telecom, he served as HHRR manager at Nestle Argentina and labor relations head at Ford Motor Argentina.
- Member of the Human Resources Argentina Association (ADRHA), former president
- Member of FIDAGH (Interamerican Federation HHRR ) and former vice president, Southern Cone
- Member of the Insead Argentina Alumni.
- Lawyer, University of Buenos Aires (UBA)
- EDP, INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France)
- Top Management Program, I.A.E. (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Industrial, Manufacturing
- Media and Entertainment